Join Our Team
Pidherney’s Inc. is a highly diversified construction company that offers a wide range of equal opportunity employment. Our hiring process is based on industry demand and the fluctuating work requirements throughout the year. We are proud to hire individuals from a multitude of different industries, backgrounds, and varieties of skill!
Some of the positions regularly available include (but not limited to):
- Class 1&3 Drivers
- Equipment Operators
- Shop Personal
- Administration Duties
- Project Managers
With many more opportunities available!
- Family/Friendly Work Environment
- Safety, Training, Development, and an Employee Educational Assistance Program
- Mentorship Program
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Competitive Wages
There are several methods available to apply for a position with Pidherney’s Inc:
- Apply with resume in the inquiry below
- Fax your resume to: (403)845-5370
- Stop by our office in Rocky Mountain House, AB or Blackfalds, AB and complete an application or drop off your resume in person.
We currently require a Civil Earthworks Surveyor for work in and around the Red Deer area.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Civil Construction Survey related to highway, landfill, and subdivision work.
- Must be able to read and understand drawings, calculate quantities, and do pre/post site surveys
- Must be able to use GPS equipment for all work
- Understand Alberta Transportation Specifications
- Must be a team player
- Must be from or willing to relocate to the Central Alberta region
- GPS Machine control experience
- Trimble Business Centre skills