Join Our Team
Experienced Class 1 Drivers
- For work in Rocky Mountain House area, as well as out-of-town locations
- Priority will be given to those candidates with verifiable experience
- Willing to advance to pull wagon
- Must be willing to haul gravel
- Camp work and Subsistence for certain job locations
- Valid First Aid and H2S tickets required
IT Support Generalist
- Exchange Online / Office 365 migrations
- Server 2012r2 and 2016
- Desktop imaging
- Mobility and/or telecom
- Network and security management
- Experience within trucking or oilfield service industries
The position will be a blend of projects and end user support. Evening and weekend work may be required as the needs of the business dictate. Travel within Central Alberta will be required.
Oilfield Safety Adviser/ Administrator
We are a progressive company and require an individual for our Rocky Mountain House office who enjoys being busy and can adapt to a constantly changing environment.
Duties include health & safety support and advisement, fielding of paperwork, safety statistics, maintenance and addition to Safe Work Manual, field site audits and other safety duties as required. Previous health & safety experience in a oilfield construction industry preferred.
NCSO designation an asset.
Please forward resumes to:
Attention: Stirling Larwill, in confidence.
All resumes will be reviewed, those selected will be contacted
Closing date: February 26, 2018